AIA Akron ARE 5.0 Study Material
Learn more about our ARE Lending Library.
One of the primary requirements for becoming a licensed architect is passing the Architect Registration Exam (ARE). The exam covers six practice areas: practice management, project management, programming and analysis, project planning and design, project development and documentation, and construction evaluation, preparing you for professional practice in the U.S. AIA National and AIA Akron offer a variety of resources to assist you in passing the exam and getting that architect stamp you’ve been working for.
AIA Akron has Architectural Registration Exam (A.R.E.) 5.0 Study Materials through Brightwood’s Study Guides. These guides provide you with a focused review to help you succeed in passing the Architect Registration Exam. We provide the most comprehensive and effective exam prep tools available and look forward to helping you along your journey to becoming a licensed architect.
We are happy to offer these in our lending library.
Policies: ARE Lending Library
A member or non-member may loan out ARE (Architecture Registration Exam) materials based on the following guidelines:
- A personal check made out to AIA Akron for the amount of $150 for the loan of the material. The check will not be cashed or deposited but will go on file at the AIA Akron Office.
- The $150 check is a deposit and will only be cashed and deposited to AIA Akron to replace any lost or damaged items.
- The material will be on loan for one month, at which time, the Executive Director will notify the borrower by email to determine if they are finished with the material or if they would like to extend the loan time for another month.
- All loaned material will be on a month to month basis with a maximum of three months. After three months, the borrower is to return the material to the AIA Akron office. Checking out material for longer than a three month period hinders others from utilizing the material. If there is not a demand for the material within 60 days after the original borrower’s return, the original borrower can re-checkout the same material on a month to month basis.
- When the material is returned in good order, the borrower’s check will be returned.
To check for availability, contact Jillian R. Tipton by emailing email@example.com