Women In Design Group
The Women In Design Group wants to encourage the success and empowerment of women in the design community of Central New York. This newly founded group plans to provide continuous opportunities to network, enhance professional development, provide mentorship, encourage leadership and celebrate women in design to add equity in the profession.
Recap on the past events held
- Welcoming brunch
- Panel discussion -Career Paths toward Leadreship
- Happy Hours, including in person & virtual
- Mentorship program including the speed networking event & workshop
- Monday Monthly meetings
AIA CNY Strategic Meeting Recap!
- The mentor/mentee program wants to try to do a checking back in virtual happy hour
-We would like to spotlight the pairs and new members interested in the program
What's coming up for the New Year
- Possible panel discussion
- Research and possibly collab. with other women in architecture/design groups in our community and other AIA chapters
Stay tuned for plently more to come!