Posted: March 7, 2018
Firm Name: Spangenberg Phillips Tice Architecture - Wichita, KS
Spangenberg Phillips Tice Architecture is looking for a creative, client-centered architect seeking an opportunity for career advancement and personal growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and a person who works well in a team environment.
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 3-7 years of experience as a practicing architect or intern-architect
- Experience in project design, construction documentation production and construction materials
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit developing construction documents
- Ability to work in project teams and with clients collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work on fast paced projects and meet project deadlines
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses
- Promotional bonuses
- Vacation and personal time
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
Spangenberg Phillips Tice Architecture strives to create client-centered environments that help clients realize their project dreams. We distinguish ourselves through quality design, expertise in multiple building types, and our ability to adapt to projects of all sizes. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and positive individuals who demonstrate teamwork and have a passion for superior customer service and creativity.
We are located in Wichita’s Old Town District, a fun and vibrant historic area featuring converted brick warehouses that now house arts, entertainment, retail shops, museums, clubs, restaurants, professional services and apartments/condos. For more information, check us out online!