Posted: July 31, 2018
Firm Name: LK Architecture - Wichita, KS
LK Architecture is looking for REVIT/CAD production support for a broad range of development projects nationwide. This position would prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by an architect.
- Plans and drafts design development and construction drawings under the direction of a Job Captain or Project Manager.
- Must understand and adhere to office drafting procedures and/or specific client drafting procedures.
- Work closely with team members and assist to complete projects on aggressive schedules by meeting deadlines within expected time and budget constraints.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
- Interprets, understands and coordinates with other discipline’s drawings.
- Implement drawing modification procedures and prepare drawings accordingly.
- Associate’s degree in Architectural Drafting or related field
- Prefer a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Interior Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Licensure not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude
- Detailed-oriented and results-driven
- Comprehensive knowledge of architectural principles
- Must possess a high attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- REVIT and AutoCAD knowledge
- Possess strong technical abilities
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
- Strong desire to learn and be an integral part of a team environment
Please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF (maximum 10 MB) via email to email@example.com with “Drafter” in the subject line.
Posted: July 3, 2018
Firm Name: HTK Architects - Topeka and Overland Park, KS
Project Architect positions available in our Topeka and Overland Park offices. HTK is a mid-sized, growing Architecture/Interior Design Firm in our 60th year. Project types include Educational (K-12, Higher Ed), Military, Corporate and Religious. Our studio work culture is one of collaboration, mentorship and having fun while providing exemplary design/client service.
Requirements for Project Architect Candidate:
• B.Arch or M.Arch degree from an accredited University
• Minimum 10-years’ experience, licensed
• Strong technical, design/creative problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships
• Construction administration experience
• Revit, Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred
Posted: June 27, 2018
Firm Name: Mackey Mitchell Architects, - Lawrence, KS
We’re seeking talented project architects to join our Lawrence, KS office. We have a small-firm culture and big-firm capabilities. Help us write the next chapter of something great! Smart, savvy architects find our environment the perfect place to grow their skills.
Please send resume and work portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect
- 5-10 years of work experience that includes demonstrated Revit proficiency