AIA Dayton Strategic Plan
2019 - 2023
The AIA Dayton Board of Directors met in December 2018 to discuss the mission, vision and goals and objectives of AIA Dayton for the next five years. The new mission and vision statements are posted on our home page.
The goals that were set are:
Engage our Membership
Connect with our Profession and the Community
- Create opportunities for members and local government officials to discuss issues of common concern.
- Promote state and national committee participation to members and to share the information with the profession and the community.
- Create joint opportunities with allied professions to cooperate locally on issues and opportunities.
Impact the Community
- Serve as a resource to the community by hosting presentations to the business community and the general public.
- Embrace pop culture community events which lend themselves to discussions of art and architecture.
- Promote opportunities for students to experience architecture and promote architecture education.