Become more active in the Northeast Illinois Chapter
- Nurture existing sponsor relationships
- Reach out to potential new sponsors
- Maintain open communication and gain feedback from existing sponsors on how we can improve.
- Update sponsorship packet information yearly.
Chairman: Melissa Roberts
- Create and plan educational programming to help members earn Continuing Education credits throughout the year.
- Reach out to organizations that can be partners in program planning.
- Work with sponsors on educational programming opportunities.
Co-Chairman: Heidi Granke
Co-Chairman: Megan Harte
- Manage and update the chapter website
- Manage and update the chapter's social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Create content for the chapter website.
Chairman: Jeffrey Minor
Co-Chairman: Laurie Hoffman
- Welcoming New Members
- Plan events for National Architecture Week
- Participate in local STEAM events in our area
- Coordinate Emerging Professional Programming
- Plan quarterly networking / social events
Chairman: Laurie Hoffman