The Small Project Design (SPD) Knowledge Community presents the annual Small Project Award Program - aimed at raising public awareness of the value and design excellence that architects provide regardless of the limits of size and budget.
- Open to all architects and designers and projects that meet our category criteria below. Additionally, the US licensed architect must be a major contributor on the project.
- Built projects must have been completed after January 1, 2016.
- There is no requirement for professional photography.
- Any sized firm may submit a project.
- Maximum of four entries per firm – (a single project may be entered in two different categories with applicable fees for each entry).