Continuing education providers
Every year, AIA members earn 1.35 million hours of continuing education (CE) through AIA-approved providers. Learn more about AIA’s continuing education program and find custom tools and resources to help you develop highly effective courses.
You have the expertise and the information—now turn it into top-quality continuing education courses for AIA members. AIA’s CE program is universally recognized for meeting continuing education requirements in nearly every licensing jurisdiction. Explore custom tools and resources to help you develop highly effective courses that reach your target audience.
Your CES dashboard is where you create, manage, and renew your CE courses. Explore resources on AIA CES standards, navigation instructions, and provider tutorials.
- AIA CES Standards: Complete user-friendly guide to requirements, terms, conditions, how to's.
- CES Dashboard User Manual: Step-by-step instructions and quick guides to use the CES dashboard
- CES Dashboard Video Tutorial: Instructional video walk-through of the CES dashboard
CES Provider guides
Learn more about CE best practices to create engaging and effective courses and HSW credits that are required in many areas for licensure renewal.
- Continuing Education Best Practices Guide for Building Product Manufacturers
- Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) units
Forms, templates, & logos
Access helpful CES Provider forms you will need throughout the continuing education content creation and renewal process.
- AIA CES Speaker Agreement
- AIA Continuing Education logos
- Certificate of Completion
- CES Course Attendance Sheet
Call (800) 242 3837, option 3, or email us.
Join the list of companies that architects and designers look to for expertise and get big benefits in return.
AIA CE provider subscriptions expire at the end of the year.