Continuing education provider resources
You have the expertise and the information—now turn it into top-quality continuing education courses for AIA members.
- Provider Manual (pdf): Complete, searchable guide to requirements, terms, conditions and how-to's.
- CESed: Online training center houses guidance on logistics, how-to's and tips.
- Find a course: Who’s teaching what?
- HSW guidelines: Clarify questions about health, safety and welfare credits with this guide.
- CES Discovery: Sign into CES discovery to manage courses.
- Resources: Instructions and templates for approved AIA CES education providers.
Submitting or renewing a course
- How to submit a new course for approval (pdf): This step-by-step guide walks providers through the process of submitting new courses individually online. Please remember that AIA/CES policy states that providers must submit courses five business days or more prior to when the course will occur. PLEASE use Internet Explorer. Firefox will not work with CES Discovery!
- How to check the status of a course cubmission (pdf): This step-by-step guide explains how to check the status of a course submission and clarifies the definition of various submission statuses.
- Guidelines for renewing courses (pdf): This web-based guide explains the course renewal process: If the provider is resubmitting or updating a course/s in response to a deactivation notice, details regarding locating and renewing old courses is found here.
- CES Discovery bulk course upload (xls)
- CES slides for approved courses (PowerPoint)
- AIA CES Speaker Agreement (pdf)
- CES logo - Black (jpg)
- CES logo - Black (png)
- Submitting attendance by course and user (pdf): This step-by-step guide walks providers through the process of submitting AIA Member attendance manually by course and by user.
- Submitting attendance by bulk upload (pdf): This step-by-step guide explains the process of submitting AIA Member attendance using the Achievement import template. A blank copy of this Excel file can be found in the Templates section of this page.
- CES course attendance sheet (docx)
- Bulk attendance import template (xls)
- Certificate of Achievement (docx)