Continuing Education Provider Resources
You have the expertise and the information—now turn it into top-quality continuing education courses for AIA members.
CES Dashboard: Sign in to manage courses >
- AIA CES Standards: Complete guide to requirements, terms, conditions, how to's.
- CES Dashboard User Manual: Detailed and Quick guides to use the CES Dashboard
- CES Dashboard Video Tutorial: Recorded webinar walk-through of the CES Dashboard
Join AIA CES for these upcoming 2022 webinars where we will teach specific topics to assist you as an AIA CES Education Provider.
- webinars for 2022 coming soon
You can register for each provider webinar by following the link on the webinar title. All webinars will be available on-demand after the live event.
Past webinar recordings and materials
AIA CES also offers recordings of select previous webinars:
- Advertising - You've designed and developed an amazing learning program. You have a rock star instructor ready to go. Now, you just need to get students in the seats. Today, we will be focusing on advertising your learning programs and getting the word out about what you have to offer.
- Creating instructional materials, Part 2 (visual) - Continuing last month's topic, part two will focus on the visual components of instructional materials and how color and design can enhance--or diminish--the quality of your programs.
- Creating instructional materials, Part 1 (written) - The first part of this two-part program will focus on the process for creating written and print materials for your learning programs. You will be introduced to the basic concepts of instructional design and discover how to make your courses better by following a simple process
- Evaluating programs and instructors - AIA's continuing education standards require providers to evaluate courses and instructors. What are the different types of evaluations? How can you put them to use to improve your learning programs? In this session, we will cover the basics of evaluation and why it's so important to continuing education.
- Best practices for instructors and facilitators - The difference between a good and bad learning program can often come down to the instructor, and while teaching may seem easy, there is more to it than memorizing a script. Learn to become a better instructor and facilitator, both in-person and online.
- AIA CES Standards and Policies - What do you need to remember as an AIA continuing education provider? What are the rules you have to follow? In this session, we review the AIA Standards for Continuing Education Programs and what they mean for CES providers.
- Writing good learning objectives - Good learning objectives are the foundation for a quality learning program. Learn why you should be writing your learning objectives before you start creating your course and discover the secret to what separates acceptable from extraordinary.
- Delivering Live Online Programs - As we continue to work virtually, learn best practices and tips for delivering online learning programs. We will discuss what to look for in platforms, modifying your course materials, and preparing presenters.
- Managing your course in CE Dashboard - Learn best practices for submitting programs, creating sessions, and managing your catalog of AIA-approved courses.
- Reporting Attendance and Certificates of Completion - Reporting attendance and issuing certificates of completion to attendees are vital AIA CES provider tasks. Learn about attendance reporting requirements, why the 10 business day reporting window is so important, and what needs to be on the certificates of completion you issue.
- How to Write Course Descriptions and Learning Objectives (Recording)
- All About HSW (Recording)
- Advertising Do's and Don'ts (Recording) - you will be required to sign-in to view the presentation.
- Annual State of AIA CES (Recording) - you will be required to sign-in to view the presentation.
Forms, templates and logos
- AIA CES Speaker Agreement
- AIA Continuing Education logos
- Certificate of Completion
- CES Course Attendance Sheet
Call (800) 242 3837, option 3, or email us.