Continuing Education Provider Resources
You have the expertise and the information—now turn it into top-quality continuing education courses for AIA members...
CES Dashboard: Sign in to manage courses >
Join AIA CES for these upcoming webinars where we will teach you how to use the new platform.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 2pm EST (general Dashboard overview)
- Thursday, March 07, 2019, 2pm EST (general Dashboard overview)
- Thursday, March 14, 2019, 2pm EST (Standards of Continuing Education Programs overview)
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 2pm EST (AIA CES staff office hours - available for 1 hr. to answer Provider questions)
- Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 2pm EST (general Dashboard overview)
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 2pm EST (Standards of Continuing Education Programs overview)
- Thursday, April 18, 2019, 2pm EST (AIA CES staff office hours - available for 1 hr. to answer Provider questions)
There is no need to register for webinars. Webinars links will go live 15 minutes prior to each scheduled webinar.
AIA CES offers several in-person CES Provider workshops during the calendar year. The information below will be updated throughout the year as we schedule more workshops.
- Seattle, WA - Tuesday March 26, 2019 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Las Vegas, NV - Wednesday June 5, 2019 8:00 AM -12:00 PM
- Chicago, IL - Friday July 26, 2019 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Boston, MA - Friday September 13, 2019 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Washington, DC - Monday November 4, 2019 9:00AM - 3:00PM
The AIA Standards for Continuing Education Programs replaces the prior AIA CES Provider Manual. The new standards are in effect as of January 1, 2019, but we will be working with AIA CES Providers to come into compliance throughout 2019. Any courses approved prior to January 1, 2019, will still fall under the prior AIA CES guidelines and courses approved within the last three years are still eligible to award AIA continuing education credit until they reach their three-year expiration. Questions about the AIA continuing education standards may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AIA CES Standards: Complete guide to requirements, terms, conditions, how to's.
- CES Dashboard User Manual: Detailed and Quick guides to use the CES Dashboard
- CES Dashboard Video Tutorial: Recorded webinar walk-through of the CES Dashboard
Additional provider resources