A small project can make a big impact, and a single design element can set the tone for large projects. These awards highlight the value of every contribution to a project and showcase standard-setting small projects, regardless of size and budget.
Small Project Awards have a yearly theme and are given in three categories, offering opportunities for recognition to a wide range of project sizes and budgets.
- Any architect licensed in the US may enter.
- Built projects must have been completed after January 1, 2013.
- New construction, renovations, and restorations are eligible.
- Projects in all building types are eligible: Commercial, retail, industrial, educational, public and private and residential.
- A firm may submit up to four entries.
- Architects may enter the same project in more than one category.
- All team, group, or firm projects must credit all who substantially contributed, in whatever capacity (for example, landscape architects and construction firms).