A small project can make a big impact, and a single design element can set the tone for large projects. These awards highlight the value of every contribution to a project and showcase standard-setting small projects, regardless of size and budget.
Small Project Awards have a yearly theme and are given in three categories, offering opportunities for recognition to a wide range of project sizes and budgets.
- Any architect licensed in the US may enter.
- Built projects must have been completed after January 1, 2015.
- There is no requirement for professional photography
- Any sized firm may submit a project.
- Maximum of four entries per firm – (a single project may be entered in two different categories with applicable fees for each entry).