A small project can make a big impact, and a single design element can set the tone for large projects. These awards highlight that projects modest in budget and size bring to communities and individuals, and showcase exemplary small projects.
Small Project Awards are given in three categories, offering opportunities for recognition to a wide range of project sizes and budgets.
- Any architect licensed in the US may enter.
- Built projects must have been completed after January 1, 2018.
- There is no requirement for professional photography
- Any sized firm may submit a project.
- Maximum of four entries per firm – (a single project may be entered in two different categories with applicable fees for each entry).